Monday, January 31, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? Superbowl printables

Football season hits it peak this Sunday with the Superbowl and it reminded me of the sports party I threw for my son this past September.  I knew a sports theme was in order when he would work all day on his dribbling skills.  I went with colors that weren't team specific since neither my husband and I are avid sports fans.  Here a few photos from his party to give you some inspiration if you are hosting a Superbowl Party this Sunday or thinking about throwing a sports for your little all-star!  Oh...and I have some FREE Superbowl Printables at the bottom of the post. 
The full table with cookies, cake pops, popcorn and candy!

rice krispie treats with mini pennant flags

LOVED these cake pops.  They are a party must!

FREE Superbowl Printables available!
Click on the title to download your file!

Enjoy!

29 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I'm getting ready to throw a basketball themed birthday and this table has given me so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about this sports themes party and hope you enjoyed a lot there. I am arranging my nephew’s birthday next month and in search of beautiful venues nearby. Planning to invite all his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...yummy!! blueberries deserts. These are one of my favorite dishes. you just made my day with these recipes. thanks for sharing:) I will try these ideas in my home for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... best- football gloves

    ReplyDelete