Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mini Desserts - Blueberry

Summer brings along its warmth and enjoyment of outdoor activities.  It also brings us so many great fresh fruits and vegetables to enjoy.  I want to do all I can to enjoy them to their fullest while they are at their peak freshness.  Blueberries and strawberries top the list for me.  Maybe its making smoothies or adding some strawberries to a biscuit with a dollop of whip cream....oh, now that is a perfect and sweet ending to a warm summer day.  Today I am bringing you some inspiriation on using fresh blueberries for those summertime desserts.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Along with the stories about celebrities and other things, you will find many different stories
    about regular people and people who have made the news for many different reasons.
    Women who are planning the wedding of their dreams can find plenty
    of fantastic information in Bride’s magazine.
    With this online store you need not worry about being fooled because the
    site is accorded security.

    my blog: latest celeb news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for bringing us some inspiration on using fresh blueberries for those summertime desserts. We enjoy! I'm not all that eager to poke my nose into other people's business, but you can always utilize essay editing service free. Thanks a lot for your care!

    ReplyDelete